Monday, January 03, 2005

How I could have spent the night with a beautiful Rhodes scholar

Apparently, for some reason, my spam filter is under the impression that I don't want to receive messages from MILF's For Me. This particular oversight has apparently cost me the opportunity to experience various depravities, no credit card required, that could really've gone a long way to making this new year start off on the right foot. I'd write Microsoft about this absurd injustice, but it'd probably end up blocked as spam.

I know she must have been a Rhodes scholar because enclosed with playwithme2004's invitation was a spattering of poetry, an excerpt or two I'll provide:

"Joys are our wings, sorrows our spurs.
It is true greatness to have in one the frailty of a man and the security of a god.
A short absence is the safest.

The best answer to answer to anger is silence.
Beauty is not caused. It is.

Energy is an eternal delight, and he who desires, but acts not, breeds pestilence.
Courage is getting away from death by continually coming within an inch of it."

Wow. She's into toys and anal, she's married but lonely, and she can requote cliches. I can't believe my computer thought this was spam.

No comments: